top of page

FLAREPEDIA

Token Distribution Event

Beware of scams

As we approach the token distribution event, scams are on the rise. Protect yourself by reviewing the information below.

  • The Flare Network is an independent layer one network. There is no drop/trading/claiming on Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, or any other network. Anybody can deploy tokens on those networks that include a fake ticker symbol (ex. $FLR) to trick you into buying a valueless token.

  • At this point, there is no way to claim the airdrop. The only way to claim was to self-claim in 2020/2021 or of held $XRP on a participating exchange on 12/12/20.

  • Do not ever input your private key / recovery words into any website.

If you are unsure if something is a scam or not, please reach out on our contact form before proceeding with it and we'll gladly assist you.

FLAREPEDIA

Flare Token Distribution Event

The native token of the Flare Network, $FLR, will be distributed on the day of January 9th, 2023

AIRDROP COMPLETE

100%

The token distribution occurred on January 9th, 2023 @ 23:59 UTC

Distribution

Public Distribution

Complete

Track the Flare ($FLR) distribution and trading status of exchanges

Self Custody

If you set up your $FLR claim using a self-custody wallet (such as Ledger or Metamask) in 2020/2021, you are considered a self-custody user. The airdrop will begin at 23:59 UTC and will take several hours to complete. During this time, the initial 15% of the airdrop will be distributed. The remaining 85% will be distributed in monthly increments after the FIP01 governance proposal has been concluded. The exact method of distribution for the remaining 85% will be determined by the governance proposal.

Exchanges

If you had $XRP stored on a participating exchange on December 12th, 2020, you may be eligible to receive an airdrop of Flare ($FLR). Many exchanges have announced that they will be participating in the distribution of the airdrop to their customers in a timely manner. You can use the list below to see if your exchange has confirmed their participation, has already distributed the airdrop, or has announced Flare ($FLR) trading. Click on an exchange for more information.

Exchange

Distribution Status

$FLR Trading

$SGB Trading

Bankrupt Exchanges

The Flare Network team has reached out to FTX, Celsius, and Voyager to discuss the most efficient way to distribute tokens. There is no further update at this time.

Know some information that we're missing? Click here to let us know.

Connect with Flarepedia

If you want to stay up-to-date on the latest information regarding the Flare Network, the Flare ($FLR) distribution event, exchange listings, and more, be sure to follow Flarepedia on Twitter and join the Discord community.

Follow Flarepedia on Twitter

Join the Flarepedia Discord Server

scroll for more information

Where's my $FLR?

The airdrop is occurring now. The airdrop may take up to 3 hours to complete.

Learn
Explore
Community
Home
bottom of page