top of page

FLAREPEDIA

Gemin Flare

Gemin Flare's  icon image

Gemin Flare

Token

Gemin Flare's  icon image
average rating is 3.7 out of 5

8 Ratings

3.7

Developer

-

1112

Views

9 months ago

Last Updated

Network

GEMIN exists as an alternate reality metaverse with fantasy themes called Keygemin. GEMIN simulates a realistic economy, based in the fictional World of Una, the Infinite Archipeago, where anyone can participate in a sky pirate adventure with mysterious golems and magical gemin stones.

GEMIN's utility is within the Keygemin universe, enabling users to own, transfer, and manipulate virtual sky islands, as well as acquire and trade NFTs for items and roleplaying materials. With a total economic value of 893,353,197,568 GEMIN tokens, 90% of the tokens are being distributed to a random snapshot of approximately 12,000 Flare addresses, while the remaining 10% is retained by the YuLabs Entertainment and the GEMIN Token team to maintain costs for the roleplay.

Token holders can also request the minting of unique NFTs, such as KEYGEMIN, AEROSHIPS, and SKYLANDS, that will be made available at a later time.

Proceeds earned from GEMIN token sales will go directly to the production of open-sourced public domain materials, including artwork, music, visual effects, and written works, and are treated as non-profit.

Introduction

Discord

Reddit

Website

X

Introduction

CONTENTS

Community

4.3

Roadmap

3.5

Team

4.3

Utility

2.8

RATINGS

Discord

Reddit

X

SOCIALS

Website

LINKS

Introduction

bottom of page